Football is the beautiful game, as the common notion goes. I have been playing & following football for better part of two decades now with Arsenal Football Club being my first true love! In 2004, Arsenal sent shock-waves across the entire sporting world (and fans like me, into an absolute euphoria) by going an entire season undefeated, an unprecedented feat; never had any team went on to win the league UNBEATEN! This feat earned them the nick “The Invincibles“; which has now become a household name in football; if you google the term, you will be redirected to Arsenal Football Club.
‘The Invincibles” were a relentless mixture of ferocious offense and an impregnable defense. First rule of any sport, stop the opponent from scoring and you’ll win!
Every team, ever the army, requires a dependable defense in order to mount a meaningful offense; one is not complete without the other. Even the trees with deeper roots last longer than the fructuous ones!
In our band of brothers of #Span, if maestros like Dionysus, RIDDL3R and yours truly, are notoriously considered to be the prolific ‘offense’; Beparwah, with his calm & dependable disposition, would definitely be the formidable fortress in the heart of its defense!
Cloaked in guise of autocracy, the Lord of Span is always watchful, proving to be calming silhouette against the usual bete noire of IRC.
The conception of body-politic of #SPAN was based on Beparwah’s vision of nonpartisan-ism. A channel with no-op policy, no power struggle, no favoritism, no tolerance for vulgarity, no inviting; where no one is ’empowered’, yet everyone is! And boy o boy, is there been a better locale on IRC if you want to make your time worth your while?
I do not know who coined the term ‘neutral’, but there is none better than Beparwah in doing justice to this abstraction. His reputation for mature neutrality precedes him and his actions substantiate this reputation.
Being neutral is not easy; its actually the opposite in every sense of the word! What will YOU do when two of your best mates end up having a beef? You side with one and throw the other under the bus? Or you take a ‘bay-ghairut’ approach by being indifferent, standing aside and see the tamasha? You see, neutrality isn’t easy, its rather a dangerous dilemma; because being neutral is NOT being apathetic or apolitical, its rather being JUST… and justice, my friends, is NOT every one’s scare-crow! So in the inevitable event of two friends going at each others’ throats, while we wander around on that crossroad, running away from the predicament; Beparwah shows character to confront it, at a great personal expense. When you are being neutral, people might call you a spy, a heretic and what not; it takes nerves of steel and brass balls to put your reputation at stake for the sake of friendship and The Lord of Span has done it and kept order in store, an infinite number of times.
And apart from his neutralism, he is a naturally good human being and I, personally, have unshakable faith in his moral infallibility. When an ordinary prudent man breaks under the burden of baser sentimentalism, like anger… or vengeance; Beparwah juxtaposes himself from the rest of us with his unwavering restraint. And that’s what makes him so fucking dependable; and a go-to guy whenever the shit hits the fan!
A disclaimer though… Despite comanding a reputation for consistent neutrality, you wouldn’t want to poke this bear; because underneath his calming persona, lies a sleepless menace. The skeletons in Beparwah’s closet are frightening; this bholi bhali harmless shakseeyut used to have a fierce renown back in the day. I can’t violate the Bro-Code and go into details but its safe to advise that don’t confuse this guy’s restraint with weakness! His exile from villainy is a triumph of his goodness, but there is residue of a sleeping monster somewhere in there, which I wouldn’t want to awaken!
Beparwah is a brother to me. The guy I trust the most, the guy I respect the most, the guy whose character I have an unshakable faith in! He has been a loyal comrade, a guy with whom I know my secrets are safe and a wise council who has prevented my personal implosion a shit ton of times! I have a lot of friends on IRC, but a better comrade, there is none!
Take a bow to the Lord of Span, Ladies & Gentlemen; I give you….
Mr. Dependable, The Captain, The heart & Soul to the hallowed Band of #Span!
- Exquisite: He is the most beautiful person I’ve ever known and his beauty lies in his honesty.He never pretends to be what he is not and he accepts you as who you are.sab se barh kr he never gives you reminder of your faults constantly.I like his positive attitude jo k uski wja se kch kch me ne b adopt kr lia hai.bht extremist hai mood changes b bht hote but still he’s lovable.
- Giggles: Beparwah is a WISE MAN he choose his words before saying it he seems like a pretty calculative person he is in everyone’s good books every irc girl woman lady takes him as a sweet person easy to talk to as women gets to TALK isney tu bolna nai hota good listener :p he keeps everyone on the same track or same row block level what so ever which is a good thing but i feel he needs to open up a bit BEPARWAH!! Start living it mate you can’t keep everyone happy all the time be little expressive and OPEN!! You can’t keep everything so black and white add colors (hun sarey na kar laein) He has good sense of humor the thing i like in him. One thing which i feel is either he is very secretive or confused :p (zada he bol gai houn main) i’ll wrap up saying it to Rana Sb apna Load kam kar lao zindigi asaan ho jani wink
- la`pple: IRC Kee tareek rahon Mai timtimata diya hai ammar…Badalon Kee gargrahat mai barasti Hui phuwaar hai ammar …Wehshton Kee aahon Mai chain ka dwaar hai ammar
- SoniZz: BEPARWAH ONE OF THE FEW SENSIBLE PEOPLE HERE. HE IS ONE OF THE FEW PEOPLE HERE THAT I TRUST. ANY ONE WOULD BE LUCKY TO HAVE A FRIEND LIKE BEPARWAH. LOVE YOU PYARE LARKAY
- Kitab: Beparwah nira ishq hai, bohat acha Friend hai jis pay aap blindly trust kar sakty hain,koi bhi baat share kar sakty hain,Beparwah ka DiL aik kunwan hai :p or Beparwah ki sab say achi baat woh Doston ko naraz nhi rehny daita.
- Meow_: Pur khuloos, pur aetmaad, pur waqar.. saray khaanay pur hain .. Bai wah!
- Nazia: He is a sweetheart, someone you can love instantly
- Venny: He is caring, friendly, good sense of humour and wiseman, gilli thawain pair nae paonda 😛
- Pinkalicious: one jovial fellow?
- Dionysus: Someone you can count on, a brother from another mother, “JO KISI KO ANKH UTHA KAY DEKHAY TOH MUSHKIL MAIN DAAL DAY”. Raja Jee say haseen naak kisi khatoon ki bhi nahi dekhi main lambi sutwan. I can trust him with my life even.
- Maheen: Beparwah is a very good friend, he has a good sense of humor, a peace maker, a friend of friends and he is very popular among females.
- LaAdLa`Da`Sad`Flute: Beparwah .. he is like my brother .. i trust him nd his INSTINCTS .. my first ever friend on DALNET server .. having gud sense of humor .. we use to ve great times on different channels nd those are my best memories as well .. he is one of few Gü¥§ who can made me literally laugh anytime .. sometimes he is moody, he may be arrogant for a while, but he is affable and amicable most of the time .. a great friend to whom u can rely upon .. “there r friends, there is family, nd then there r friends that become family.. HE IS LIKE FAMILY !
- RIDDL3R: Really chill guy, he wants my balls but is too shy to say it.
- Hassan: The friend is the one who brings out the best in you.. Beparwah is a very loyal person he knows the meaning of friendship and he always stood beside.. A very gentle soul, kind, superb as person, besides when he use this johnybravo nick
- Bubloo: Beparwah is black & white version of Shaitan. Apart from that, he is a nice and lively person
- FunnyBone: He’s a true Friend. Someone who I can always trust. Short but the truth
- Cupid: Beparwah is a very sincere & interesting friend of mine, Beparwah jaise loag roz roz nahi milte. he always try to make us laugh when we need a shoulder to cry.
|Tell me something about yourself. Ideally, something which is not common knowledge.|
|Bad tampered… U cant expect and a laughter can turn into a rage|
|What inspired your nick?|
|Nothing but my own nature.. No drama no movie no song but my nature|
|What made you joined IRC? And why do you use it?|
|When i was in college IRC was one of free to join social networks and I found it more entertaining and interesting as u can have a live chat… For me still its a good source of interaction so I kept joining|
|If you had to change your nick, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that nick?|
|If I have to change my nick it will be ManMoji; and reason is awein|
|Do you prefer being anonymous on IRC? If Yes, Why?|
|I dont prefer to be anonymous mery khyal mein social networks should be beyond flirts, ditching etc is liye almost everyone knows my name but yes I dont share my number and address etc with everyone|
Dont share address… or number! This is anonymity, just FYI! :S
|Have you ever met anyone from IRC? If yes, who?|
|Yes alottttttttt of people meray 20 saal se dost hein log aur buhat fit qisam ki dosti hai… Rana Faizan is one of them|
|Who on IRC do you like/dislike the most? One nick for each.|
|Like (after much deliberation): Dauntless / Dislike: I dont dislike ANYBODY at all. mein diamond se zich ho jata hon kabhi kabhi but thts not disliking|
|Who is the person whom you wish you had met in RL, not through IRC?|
|There r many; Dauntless, Dionysus, Laadla, Cupid, Exquisite, Kitab and many more|
|Who is the person you think about when you are not on IRC?|
|Ummm is you, dionysus, exquisite and kitab, especially jab lrai hoi ho :d|
|Dont be a smart ass! Name just ONE!|
|Well meri tum 2 bando se ziada interaction hai even other than irc; us ko bhi sagregate krein to dauntless bachta hai :d meri tum se interaction dionysus se bhi ziada hai.|
|What’s your worst memory from IRC?|
|Well, the worst memory on irc is DIAMOND and all her Dramay.. never have seen anyone that dramatic and then that much consistent. Abhi tumhari us se kuto wali lrai hoi, tum aaj sulah ker lo half hr baad u will be her only good friend and crush.|
|What is the hottest (Most Catchy) nick you find on IRC? What is the least attractive nick?|
|Hottest: Cigarettes`guitar`n`broken`heart / Least attractive: Podeena|
|What was the weirdest conversation you have overheard on IRC?|
|1. The most weirdest conversation I have seen and found on irc is a lady dying for a married person aur kahani yahin khatam nahi hoti us khatoon ne us banday ko ganda kernay ki koshish bhi buhat ki abusing bhi ki blah blah blah Diamond v Dionysus|
2. I will give 2nd position to none other than Bazzinga and (fake) **** conversation (in which) **** was role-played by a guy, juz to ruin her image. and bazzinga was sending her (actually the guy who was being her) his dick’s images wtf man :S aur phir us sab k baad ye sab chat and images ka flood bhi kia in logo ne.. lolx amazing :d
|After 10 years, when/if you are gone from IRC, what you will be most nostalgic about?|
|Yar dekhein dost chahe irc pe hon ya kahin aur for me they r friends to un k yaad aanay na aanay ka sawal he paida nahi hota q k I keep them with me, han irc pe sab se interesting kaam he ye tha k who is behind this nick to us k liye aik scene create kerna aik kaam hota tha ab to log frank ho gaey hein kafi in 2000 era it was sort of a mission… Ye baat irc ki hmesha yad rhay gi is ka aik charm tha larko ko :d|
tl;dr … chota answer diya kero yar!
|What is the most interesting activity imaginable on IRC?|
|Refer to above :d (Keeping tabs on women)… what else u can do on irc?|
Keep tabs? Means stalking? Voyeurism? Taank Jhaank pasand hai aapko?
|What was the most uncomfortable thing you’ve had to do out of politeness on IRC?|
|:@ tum chavlo ki waja se dubara se US (Diamond) se baat kerna … And thats what “I had to do” actually .. tab mein shdeed zich tha us ki aur dionysus wali story se|
|If you go back in past, which one thing you would like to change in your IRC history?|
|Flirting with a ‘Few gals only’ (Which i shouldnt have done) .. baqio ki khair hai :d .. Wo baqi meray jesi theen :d|
I am interested in names!
|First think of a product. Which person on IRC can you associate with it the most?|
|iPhone / Dauntless|
|Name one of your enemies on IRC which you would rather wish to be friends with?|
|None, well I always believed that I dont have an enemy but lately I have found out that there r actually jo k khud he ban gaey hein I didnt even know them like Steve^Austin and since he has abused my mother he can never be my friend|
|Who is the person you try to ‘Avoid’ the most on IRC?|
|Steve^Austin is the name laken us se baat sirf tab tak he nahi kerta jab tak nahi chahta :d jab mood ho to he acts like I want to :p|
You dont have to “AVOID’ him per se… just flush him away whenever you feel the stink!
|Name your IRC crush, if any?|
|*facepalm* irc can be anything but not a place for crushes|
|Allow me to rephrase! Name the lady you’d like to date if you had met her in real life, not IRC?|
|Well Exquisite, Kitab, MAHEEN and Giggles for sure :d |
If it’s just one name then Exquisite for sure
KITAB TOO????????? WHOA!!!!!!!!! I DIDN’T SEE THAT COMING!!!
|Describe me in one word?|
|Benevolent keh saktay hein :d|
|Describe Dionysus in one word?|
|Hahaha i so want to say Drama Queen :d|
|If you are asked to suggest a nick name for IRC, what will it be?|
|Did you ever dress up like a school girl and got your ass spanked?|
|No thats just ur dream. I m fine with riding a horse with waving sword in one hand|
RIDING a horse? Weird fetish!
|Tell one of your darkest fantasies?|
|I so wanted to join army and then to work for ISI as a spy and die like a unsung hero but alas neither my amma agreed nor my abba to join army :-/|
DARK fantasy???!!! :S
|At what age did you had your first crush? What did you like in him/her?|
|Mujy 9th mein tha jab hua tha crush or can say pehla flirt and she was in 10th and she was stupid enough to skip her final papers so that we can be in same class ?|
Han Gee, aiday tusi Shahab Ud Din!
|How did it end up?|
|Most embarrassing moments in RL?|
|There is juz one when ye PTI k MPA Nadeem Baray k chakar mein raat Thanay mein guzarni pari|
|What do you notice in a guy/girl at first sight?|
|Body language! The way they talk >> how they treated u >> how they treated others|
|Bonus: Dedicate some words for any one of our mutual friends|
|Dionysus: u r one fine pal to have in life / Hassan: u r a beauty, lively, lovely and such a down to earth person stay blessed|
|Bonus: Say a few words for Dauntless, Good & Bad!|
|Good: ur good quality is that u can fight for ur friends no matter what, thts a good thing, AND THE ONLY GOOD THING / Bad: You juz dont know where to stop trolling, kisay wlaitna hai, kisay foran chor dena hai :d|
From a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 being the most abhorrent fiend and 10 being the divine reincarnation, rate the following nicks based on your opinion of them
From a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 being the most abhorrent fiend and 10 being the divine reincarnation, rate the following nicks based on your opinion of them
|Dionysus||8.5||1 marks handwriting k katay and .5 bar bar aik he banday ko troll kernay pe 😀|
|la`pple||7||Aaj nahi poochna chahyeay tha, mayri kal hi larie hoi|
|Meow_||6||Meow say, compared to others, buhat ziada close friendship nahi hoi abhi tak so I will give her 6.|
|Freak||6.8||Freak is a nice dude.|
|Mehran||–||Mehran ko mein ziada janta he nahi cant rate him; siawey hello hw r u se ziada baat nahi hoi kabhi|
|Nazia||7||As much as I know about her.|
|Ziller||6.5||Ziller is a fun guy|
|Smurfette||7||Smurfette the one soulful singer|
|Nimra^tigress||7||She has a kind heart but at times she is quite unpredictable|
|Rapt||6.5||Rapt meno pata he nai kaun ey :p ; As a person she is nice.|
|Pinkalicious||6.5||As I dont know much about her but jitni baat hoi she is a nice gal.|
|Anaarkali||6.5||I dnt know much about her as well but have found her intelligent and decent.|
|Maheen||9||Bari dair ki meherban aatay aatay 😀|
|Aly||5.5||I dont know him; cant rate him; but (from what i have observed, 5.5)|
|Vehshee||6||Vehshee is a hidden gem 😀|
|Chox||3||She is a wannabe troll|
|Laadla||8||Laadla is love|
A Dedication to Beparwah
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;Some of my favorite verses from J.R.R Tolkien
The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes, a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king…
⇒ NEXT UP: A Prima Donna
Any guesses? 😉